Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/pacificl/public_html/plugins/content/jw_simpleImageGallery/jw_simpleImageGallery.php on line 31
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/pacificl/public_html/plugins/content/jw_simpleImageGallery/jw_simpleImageGallery.php on line 32
Our highly efficient customs brokerage, clearance and compliance service is designed to take the complexity out of the customs process.
We understand the importance of customs brokerage in getting your products to their destination. When moving freight across international borders, we work to minimise risks by carefully managing the smooth transaction of cargo from country to country standard. We employ dedicated professionals around the world who have multi-lingual capability and a clear understanding of the intricacies of trade regulations and agreements at global, regional, national and local levels.
To ensure the complete security of your goods, even in challenging environments, our personnel serve as the first point of contact with both custom authorities and receiving customers. This allows us to provide re-assuring guidance and expert advice on matters relating to customs.
When it comes to moving your products across international borders, Pacific Logistics provides you with a smooth and hassle-free experience.
- Customs advice;
- Departmental outsourcing;
- Shipment coordination
- Control of shipment documentation
- Calculating estimated expenses and duties for customs clearance
- Obtaining and tracking (Non-automatic licensing for Import)
- Tracking of cargo docking in order to clear cargo through customs as quickly as possible
- Preparation of IS (Import Declaration)
- Tracking the delivery of goods to their destination
- Request of "Ex" fee.
- Customs advice
- Departmental outsourcing
- Shipment coordination
- Preparation of necessary documents to meet importer's requirements (commercial invoice, consular invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, sanitary certificate – when needed etc
- Preparation and tracking of necessary documents required by government agencies for exportation (Exportation Certificate, Exportation Insurances, Dispatch Requests (SD/DDE), forwarding price lists to Decex etc)
- Reservation of space for shipment
- Instructions on filling out invoices
- Transportation of goods to the ports/airports for shipment
- Negotiation of documents at the bank
- Concluding exchange rates
- Clearance and delivery of goods to the importer (door-to-door).